Wednesday 23 April 2014

Eggless Lemon Cake

Eggless Lemon Cake
Hi Friends,
I never imagined that lemon cakes could be so addictive. I made this cake after gathering so much courage. I was scared that lemon zest will make it bitter as i never did that earlier. But i gathered all courage and started baking a lemon cake. My fingers were crossed until cake was baked and lemon aroma filled the kitchen. I never thought it could be so refreshing and tempting. 
When i took first bite of the cake i was like My God why i was so much scared and kept myself away from such a addictive flavor. Flavor was sweet and tangy a perfect combo to tingle your taste bug. I will highly recommend you to try this cake. 

Ingredients:-

Flour - 1.5 cups
Baking Powder- 1 tsp
Sugar- 3/4 cups
Oil- half cup
Lemon Juice- 2 tbsp
Lemon Zest-1/4 
Water- 2 cups + more if required


Method:-


Take all your ingredients

Mix water+sugar+oil

heat to dissolve sugar

cool down completely and add lemon zest

add lemon juice

add flour and baking soda

make batter
you can add some cold water if needed

pour in pan

Baked for 40 minutes


Its was beautiful and aroma was heavenly

I have decorated it with whipped cream and pineapple



Yummmmm


Linking to http://www.simplysensationalfood.com/2014/04/announcing-eventlets-cook-sweet-treats.html


Notes:-
  1. You can use all purpose flour for the cake but i have used wheat flour here.
  2. I have used bottled lemon juice, you can use fresh lemon juice for the same recipe.
Hope you will like it
Love
PariCash

No comments:

Post a Comment