Wednesday 4 September 2013

Caramelised Bread Pieces A Quick snack

Caramelised Bread Pieces
A Quick snack
Hi Friends,
Have you ever tried any recipe which you tried first time and tasted great and become a part of your menu every now and then. It happnede with me many times but this snack which i tried last night become so popular in my home that my hubby who avoid sweets ate few and demanded for more even my son a picky eater started crying for more when we all finished it in no time, i made it again and within 5 minutes second serving as ready. Yes its that much quick and tempting. Actually last night i was searching for sweets as i am die hard fan of sweets. i can't live without them. 
I searched but nothing was there to suppress my craving so i went to the pantry to make a quick snack. I was having only few brown bread slices in my hand i kept on thinking for few seconds and reminded Sharmis Caramelized chapati which tempted me a lot. I went ahead with my brown bread. made with only 2 bread in case it don't come out well but i made it and it vanished and i made again. You can serve it as evening snack or put in your kids lunch box or whenever your sweet tooth crave for something. Its so quick or i will say super quick to make. Try it and relish.

Ingredients:-
Bread - 2
Sugar - 2 tsp
Ghee/oil- 1-2 tsp


Method:-
Ingredients

cut bread in cubes or you can tear it

Heat a pan/skillet and smear it with 1 tsp oil/ghee

add cubed bread pieces

stir and they will become crunchy soon 

now throw in sugar and stir 

that it will caramelize soon and quote the bread

its done

SERVE

IT WAS SO YUMM


HAVE A BITE

Notes:-

  1. You can skip oil/ghee as per your liking but ghee is recommended.
  2. You can add few drops of vanilla essence or rose essence to enhance the taste.
  3. Add crushed nuts/dry fruits for a healthy and crunchy snack.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

5 comments:

  1. thanks viji, nice to hear didi from u :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. caramalized bread looks super yummy dear :) m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like my kind of go to snack when I am craving something quickly. Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious and yummy looking bread pieces.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete