Tuesday 22 January 2013

Multigrain Dosa/ Multigrain Savory Pan cake/ Multigrain Attay ka Dosa

Multigrain Dosa/
Multigrain Savory Pan cake/
Multigrain Attay ka Dosa 
Hi Friends,
This is the only variety of Dosa i can make. I am so much impressed with the way people make crispy dosa at home with such a ease. I tried so many times, with so many ways but all in vein. I really want to make Dosa as we get in restaurants but i don't know why i am always unable to spread batter thin and properly, it always get stuck to the pan or become soft. I don't know when i will master this art. till then i try to enjoy these soft dosas. My kids like it very much. as soon as i put cooked dosa in plate my son grabbed it and i pleaded him to take me one photograph of it but he didn't left the plate he kept in his hand and said take it like this only.

This is a soft, quick and healthy. This is a excellent substitute if your kid don't take Roti/Chapati (Indian flat bread). I made it for my son who like it very much. I usually make it with Wheat flour but this time i used multigrain flour which my husband bought from store. I was very much satisfied as my kids enjoyed it very much. I used less spices as my kids don't take spicy food. You can add more spices to make it more spicy to suit your taste buds. You can have it with any side dish of your choice. You can take it as breakfast to dinner or as snacks also. Choice is upto you. I hope you will like it.

Ingredients:-

Multigrain Flour - 1.5 cups
Water as needed to make a runny batter
Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
Chilly pdr - 1 tsp
Coriander pdr- 1 tsp
Salt - as per your taste

Method:-
Take your ingredients

Add all spices in multigrain flour

Add water to make runny batter

Batter is ready

Heat a non stick pan and spray some oil on it


take one spoon full of batter and spread on it 
cook till done

apply few drops of oil on it

turn and cook from other side also

READY TO SERVE

Serve it with any side dish



Sending this to http://www.simplysensationalfood.com/2013/01/announcing-event-lets-cook-healthy.html
http://cooksjoy.com/blog/2012/12/new-u-event-announcement.html 
http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in/2013/01/missionbreakfast.html
Mission breakfast

http://sumeesculinary.blogspot.in/2013/01/bon-vivant-11-healthy-appetite.html

http://seduceyourtastebuds.blogspot.in/2013/01/kids-delight-event-announcement.html
http://farmersgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/breakfast-club-at-farmersgirl-kitchen.html

Notes:-

  1. You can make it with simple wheat flour (Gehun ka atta).
  2. Batter should be thin then normal dosa batter. it should be runny.
  3. Add chopped onion coriander red chilly etc to make it more tasty and appealing.
  4. Add more chilly pdr or chopped green chilly to spice it up.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

10 comments:

  1. Very healthy.. :-)


    Helen
    http://myworldmyhome2012.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and healthy dosa.

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEalthy version Pari. If you make dosa and want it crispier, cook on low on only one side.. When you flip it, it makes it softer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sumee thanks for your suggestion, will try this way next time. but my main problem is i am not able to spread the dosa batter properly on tawa. dosa batter is bit thick and i am not able to handle it.

      Delete
  4. Delicious healthy version of dosa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a healthy breakfast... thanks for sending them to my event Pari, Please add the links to Pallavi's and Sheelu's space... looking for more delicious recipes!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Breakfast
    Ongoing Event - Tried and Tasted - Raks Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting blog. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. I have been using Multigrain Dosa Mix from True Elements - a clean label food brand Multigrain Dosa Mix as a breakfast option and they are really tasty and healthy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete