Monday 8 October 2012

Papaya Smoothie/Healthy Breakfast

Papaya Smoothie/Healthy Breakfast

Hi Friends,

Hope you enjoyed your weekend fullest. I am here with a my First Smoothie. I never tried any smoothie earlier but as i am now in search for more healthy food then smoothie comes in healthy breakfast list. So tried it successfully. on sunday morning i made it and served it with some fried almonds which become a great combo. But one thing about this smoothie is that make it just before serving it otherwise it will lost its flavor, when i made it i drank it withing 10 min and taste was just perfect but afterwords it lost it taste. So friends try it and give me your reviews.

Ingredients:-

Papaya - 1 kg
Honey - 2 tbsp
Almonds - 1 tbsp
Milk - 4 cups

Method:-

Gather ingredients (add milk)

Chop papaya

Take almonds in mixer grinder

 Grind them roughly

Add papaya

 Whiz it

Add one cup water

whiz again

Now add remains milk and whiz again

DONE

READY TO SERVE



Serve Immediately

                             I served ti with Fried Almonds

It will get thick very soon so consume it after making it



Notes:-
  1. Prepare just before serving.
  2. Consume immediately after making it. otherwise it will lost its taste and get more thicker.
  3. You can skip dry fruit or honey i added them for some crunch and as healthy sweetener and skipped sugar.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

LOVE
PariCash




4 comments:

  1. Such a super nutty and yummy smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

    my web site - http://Bohrabook.com/

    ReplyDelete